Monday, August 16, 2010

Should I break up with my boyfriend?

I returned from a trip yesterday only to find that my car wouldn't start. It had to get towed. But it was going to take the towing company 2 hours to get there. I called my boyfriend to let him know. He said he'd come to pick up me and my daughter but he didn't want to be late picking up his daughter for a banquet.





How would you feel about this?Should I break up with my boyfriend?
I would break up with him, he doesn't seem to care about you at all!Should I break up with my boyfriend?
I would be understanding because first he wasn't anticipating for you car to be broken down and he had plans with his daughter first. Now, look at it like this if it was you in this situation would you put your daughter first or your boyfriend. I would hope it was your daughter. Children come first. Be positive and think about how good of a father he is and if you were to have a future how he would be with your children if you decided to have any. Children first always!!!
What exactly is your issue? He agreed to pick you up but stated that he didn't want to be late picking up his own daughter. OMG he has consideration for his daughter. DUMP HIM NOW.





If he already had this committment to pick up his own daughter for a banquet, you can't just dump him because he won't put his life on hold and break all his plans with his own flesh and blood just to bend over backwards for you.





I'm sure you're a grown as$ girl. You can find other means to get to your car, you don't have to be that inconsiderate to dump him b/c he didn't jump over the moon for you when he already had committments.
Ouch.


No, I don't think this calls for a break-up. You probably just need to talk about some things. I mean, it's not like he's dissing you for a group of friends, it's his daughter and banquets are pretty important things. Do you not have any other friends to come and pick you up??





If this kind of stuff is the reason people break up, there is something wrong.
First of all, you maybe the issue because you can't blame a man for wanting to take responsibility, how are going to leave him just because he wants to pick up his baby. If you can't handle that, then he should be with somebody else,
sorry but i think the issue is you





he said yes to you but had made a prior commitment





you got a man of his word and you're complaining





set him free there are a lot of lovely women out there that truly deserve him
no, you were probably under a lot of stress and the situation seemed bigger than it actually was. talk to him about it and see his point of view.





answer mine please!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Are you really considering breaking up with him over something as retardedly trivial as this?





Break up with him and never date another man again.Save us normal, reasonable women the bad reputation.
Uh, so you're mad because he's a good dad to his daughter?





You should break up with him because you're obviously too immature to be with such a great guy.
sounds like he already had a comitment cant blame him for your car breaking down....not to mention he probably still picked you up.
If the situation was reversed would you have left your own daughter hanging?
are you serious? take a step back from it all and stop being so selfish.
breakup with him. that was totally uncalled for. and he is a shithead

No comments:

Post a Comment