Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I break up with my boyfriend?

We've been going out for 2 months now. I know it's not a long time, but my feelings for him aren't the same anymore and I just dont think I'm really ready for a relationship. I see him about once a month. And the next time I'll see him is on his birthday on Dec 31, that day is out of the question. I don't want to lead him on either. The only options I have is wait for January or over the phone. What should I do?How should I break up with my boyfriend?
Stop lying to yourself.





It's not that you ';aren't ready for a relationship';- if some hot movie star asked you out tomorrow, you would say yes!





Also, it's not that your ';feelings for him aren't the same';- the reality is, you simply misjudged your feelings for him in the FIRST place. You dated him before you really got to know him. Yes, you guys might have fought and screwed it up, but most likely, you just didnt know how he would act when u guys were dating.


======================================鈥?br>




What should you do? As a guy, I would like it a LITTLE BIT MORE if the break up was face-to-face, and private, and the girl didnt hate me or try to ruin my life afterwards. as long as its quiet and she doesnt hate me, in all honesty, i really could care less about whether its over the phone or not.





-----------------------





SOOO. With that fact, AND the fact that ANY guy would hate having an entire month of his life wasted dating a girl who didn't even like him back anymore..... I say dump him now! Do it nicely and cleanly and honestly. Let him know WHY you don't like him anymore, what he did (without sounding too harsh), and tell him you're sorry but u wish him good luck with his next relationship in the future! Tell him u hope it works out, and again that ur sorry.





good luck! this is what a guy would wanna hear in his situation, and again- dont wait a month!!!





best answer plz thx =)How should I break up with my boyfriend?
Since you can't see him, just break it off over the phone. No need to drag this out for two months.





Do it over the phone, and make it quick and then hang up. Don't stay on the line long enough to hear the sob story or anything, because that will just make it harder for the both of you.





Good luck.
well you dont want to do it on his birthday for sure.


its really hard to plan these things but you have to do whats best for you in the end.


i think you can do it over the phone if you hardly see each other at all.


just be really nice about it. you dont want to wait that long just to be with a guy you dont like.


good luck :D
You only see him once a month and youve only been going out 2 months so does that mean youve seen him twice?





Anyway its a tough choice, I would say sooner rather than later is best so that would mean over the phone. Just appologise and tell him how you really didnt want to have to say over the phone but at the same time you didn't want to lead him on for another month.
over the phone is rude


i say Janurary just say look ___(__is his name) im not ready to be in a real relationship say we barely see eachother... etc
Over the phone is better. do not make it too long a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment