Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I trust my boyfriend again after a break-up?

MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ALMOST 3 WEEKS AGO I GAVE HIM HIS BREAK NOW WE ARE BACK TOGETHER. HOW DO I TRUST HIM AGAIN. I DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGINHow do I trust my boyfriend again after a break-up?
You broke up for a reason.How do I trust my boyfriend again after a break-up?
if you are even questioning as to whether you trust him, you are in the wrong relationship.
trust has to be earned. i would never take back someone I didn't trust.
if there is no trust why are you with him again
Well I don't have enough details but you should probably not be going out with him if you don't trust him.
I GUESS YOU CALL THIS TIME OUT ,TELL HIM HIS TIME IS UP...
trust is very important in a relationship, if you dont trust him then why'd u agree to go out with him again ? Also, if you trusted him before then whats not to trust now?

No comments:

Post a Comment