Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend who first wanted to be a cop and now wants to be a cop wanna-be?

I can't be with someone who wants to be either of those things. I need intelligence and smarts, but will he understand? He now wants to be a security guard..How do I break up with my boyfriend who first wanted to be a cop and now wants to be a cop wanna-be?
I do agree rent-a-pigs stupid.


But if it's what he want's to do he needs someone to support him.


Just tell him that, say you don't think you right for him and he needs to find someone else.How do I break up with my boyfriend who first wanted to be a cop and now wants to be a cop wanna-be?
A security guard is a wanna-be cop? Ok, well if you don't think it i think you should do both of you a favor and get out of the relationship, for both your sakes. He needs someone who can support him, and you need someone who can give you what you need. He'll get over it eventually no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment