Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get my boyfriend to break up with me?

it sounds so childish i know..but the thing is his family loves me and he is genuine sweet kind and i know he loves me but i have physical connection to him when it comes to flirting and stuff but there is no deeper connection i care about him as a person and i don't want to hurt his feelings so is there anything that i can do that can make him break up with me or am i being a little immature .? please hellpppppp....How do i get my boyfriend to break up with me?
his family loves you, and he is genuine sweet kind, and he loves you. so what if you have physical connection to him.


see what matters is your liking.


but it seems you have used him and now wants to get rid of him.


breaking is very easy, tell him you have enjoyed him alot and now not interested.How do i get my boyfriend to break up with me?
no way, im in the same situation. what im trying to do, which might be immature as well, but im not calling him or txting and seeing if he'll ask whats up with me. and then i can explain. but if this doesnt work in the next week, im just going to call him and tell him whats really going on. the longer you wait, the harder it is. so good luck man.
If YOU'RE the one that wants to break up, then you need to break up with him. I've kinda been in the same situation, i tried to pick a fight to get my bf to break up with me, not the smartest thing to do. If its time for you to move on, then let him go.
You are for sure confused between love and brain disorder.You should take a break and not meet anyone and see if your desire for you boyfriend in still there. if not go flirt with who ever and carry on with the flirting life.May be you will be happy then.
No. You are not being a little immature





....you are being a lot immature.





Take the mature, adult road here.
immature! i guess flirt with all the guys you can. yup
Give a second thought and if then too you wanted to break up then tell him in plain words that you are not interested in him seriously but as friend you can continue. By speaking truth your relation and equation and personality do not harm, but the other person normally appreciate your clearliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment