Friday, August 20, 2010

How to I break up with my boyfriend?

I suck at doing disappointing things


and me and him never hang out


so we text a lot


and I find it really shallow to break up with someone through a text


but idk how?


helllppHow to I break up with my boyfriend?
Get a friend to tell hem for you or just go somewhere private and tell him its over...How to I break up with my boyfriend?
NEVER BREAK UP THROUGH TEXTING





It is the most degrading thing someone can do to you





If you absolutely must then call him up and do it that way
Me too! i am really bad at disappoingting things!


I would tell him in private and say ';I liked it better when we were freinds';(if you ever were friends)


or say '; i think it would be best if we saw other people';(classic)


or another one is ';maybe it's time we moved on...I hope you understand';(another classic)


it is REALLY shallow to break up through text so i'd do it face to face or on the phone but talking to him


i hope this helped!
just break up with him but dont do it over text that's just mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment