Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend?

so ive been with my boyfriend for eight months. we've done everything sexual because i like to make him feel special. three nights ago he gave me anal and started switching to my other hole (i couldnt stop him cause he was holding onto my hands while doing so). now i have a really bad infection and i think its because of him. im embaressed to go to my doctor. what would u do?How do I break up with my boyfriend?
um go to the doc! you cant walk around with an infectionHow do I break up with my boyfriend?
Tell him he was wrong to hold you down and that he basically forced himself on you and you dont want a boyfriend who does that to his girlfriend and that he has really upset you, on the other matter you really need a gp advice but till you pluck up the courage to go get some germaline or vagiseal this will keep it at bay until you get something for it and keep clean daily or you could get sore but dont risk loss of senses because your worried about going to the docs. good luck.
I don't see why this should cause you to break up?





You have to go and see the doctor - they have dealt with all of this kind of thing before and worse, so they will not be surprised. You must before it gets any worse.
I would go to the doctor and then break up with my lover for not being more careful during intercourse. Don't be embarrassed. It's the doctors job and I'm sure he's heard even more awkward stories than you can imagine.
you know that anal sex is like the worst kind. it's not built for sex, it's built to poop. go to the doctor, it could get worst.
Gay. Your name is Will and you have a boyfriend?
tell him to f off and die, or you'll call 911 on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment