Friday, August 20, 2010

How to break up with my boyfriend.?

Me and this guy have been going out for about 4 days now and the truth is, is that i dont like him that much so why i ever said yes is still a question. He's acting kind of obsessed and i need to break it off with him before it gets to be to late. The only thing is, is that i don't know how to do it in a nice way that can still leave us as friends. Help!How to break up with my boyfriend.?
first of all, do not break up with him via email, text messages, myspace, through friends, etc.! talk to him directly!





secondly, be honest with him. just tell him how you really feel. don't blame it on yourself or him.





I am not going to tell you what to say to him, but i am going to say that you need to break it off a.s.a.p. because if you don't feel comfortable with him and especially if you think he might be obsessed, for your safety you need to get out of this relationship right now!How to break up with my boyfriend.?
a note at the END of the day to spare him in case he gets emotional (so that he doesn't have to cry in front of friends...etc)


Plus, you won't have to face him.





';Dear ___, you are a sweet, smart guy but I really just don't feel that spark. Its nothing that you did wrong, in fact this is my own decision. You are a great guy and I'm sure you will find another girl.


--You';
i had this same problem and said ';heyy sorry but it really doesnt feel like a relationship, can we just be mates ? tb ';
omfg just tell him youre parents dont want you dating him say you need to focus on more important things than a relationship.
Whatever you do, do it fast....





you don't want him to get TOO attached.
Tell him the truth, very nicely. Just say something like 'I'm sorry, I just don't have feelings for you in that way'. Don't make up excuses or lies or you'll just make things worse. And don't tell him you would like to still be friends because he obviously doesn't want to just be friends with you and this would be like leading him on. If you want to be friends with him, don't have any contact with him for a few months, (so he can get over you), then ask him if he would like to be friends.
just tell him ur not ready for anything serious u like him but want to stay being friends
';I'm really sorry, but we are such good friends that it's kind of awkward going out with you. I really like you, just I like you more as a friend, and if we could stay that way, that would make me really happy';





Please answer my most recent qusetion
only 4 days?, and you calling him your boyfriend already, who did you say the obsessed one is? just say no, tell him you want to be alone
Just be honest about and tell him how you feel. Try to be his friend but I am sure it will be difficult breaks up are not easy. No matter how hard you try you are always the bad one.
just say its over
I was with my girlfriend for about two weeks and we were friends at first as well. I just said something like ';I know how cliche this is, but I think we might just be better off as friends. I like you, but I don't know if I'd like to complicate things at all.'; I was pretty nervous when I did it, but it turns out that she felt the same way.
i went through the same situation


first of all do it in person or over the phone


then just tell him that you dont feel the same way about him


and he can decide if he still wants to be friends
well just say what you feel and you still want to be friends it will work out i know trust me he can be mad at you but he will be friends.
umm just tell him it wont work and u guys cld be friends
First of all,make sure you have the courage in that moment.at that point, do it before you lose it! Find him when he's not around his friends, or somewhere relativley private,and say soemthing like this


';I think your coming on a little strong.I think it would be best if we just went as friends,and maybe eventually work our way up.I don't think im quite ready for an actualy relationship with you,but your a nice guy,and i wouldn't want to lose you as a friend.Whaddya say';





O_O Hope it works ^-^
haha this sounds exactly like me last summer, except I waited for 2 weeks instead because I didn't have the courage.





Either way he'll be heart broken though.





You just have to be like ';you know I'm really sorry and you're a really good friend and stuff, but this whole boyfriend-girlfriendn relationship isn't working for me and I just don't feel the time is right';


But then still after ensure that you are friends- text him, call him, heck even go to the mall with him... just not as a couple
its easy, just be like: i really don't see us in the future going anywhere and i think it would be better off if we were just friends and if he doesn't want to be your friend, take it or leave it. but yeah.
';Hey, I think we'd be better off as friends, I'd love to hang out with you more, but just as friends';

No comments:

Post a Comment