Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i break up with a Delusional boyfriend?

Ok i have a really great boyfriend but im falling out of love with him.I want to end it but he always tells me that if i break up with him he's gonna do sumthing stupid like hurt himself!! He's really krayzie!But im tired of his gangster ways .I do love him but not enough 2 be with him. I need a better choice of words to end it...Much help NEEDED!How do i break up with a Delusional boyfriend?
Well, first of all, if he truly loved you he would:





1. Respect your wishes on breaking up with him


2. Not make you feel guilty if you did break up with him.





You say you don't like his gangster ways, maybe tell him that if he was just to change that about him you'd stay.





Try this:


'; __(enter bf's name here)__, I am sorry to tell you this, but this isn't working out. I love you... but I think it's slowly going downhill though. I just don't want to lie to you by being with you, when i really don't share the same feelings you feel about me. It's not fair to you at all. Love has to work BOTH ways; I have to be in love with you and you have to be in love with me for it to work out. And I don't think it is. I'm sorry.';





Oh I hoped it at least gave you some ideas.How do i break up with a Delusional boyfriend?
Just tell him that you need to be friends.. but keep an eye on him so he duznt do anything stupid





%26lt;3 fiayellacat
  • windows live
  • skin rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment