Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I break up with my boyfriend?

We have been together for 3 years now and he lives in MY house! He insists that i do love him and that we stay together. I have not felt the same way for a very long time I want to get him out but I dont know how and I feel really guilty. I have never broken up with anyone before and we have been together for so long. It hurts me to hurt him. But I just want to move on with my life. HELP!?!?How can I break up with my boyfriend?
don't be vague about it. You may think you are ';letting him down easy'; but you're not in reality. Tell him how you really feel.How can I break up with my boyfriend?
1 tell him your too bossy were finished


2 move out or kick him out


3 chat to me on yahoo if u need any advice rjd0007@yahoo.co.uk





:)
Just tell him what you just wrote and say ';its my house but i want to be single now'; He cant force you or pressure you to love him. X
..h..ho..honey..its not you...its me...
just say please get out of my house. im single now so just leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment