Friday, August 20, 2010

How to break up with an amazing boyfriend?

My boyfriend %26amp; I have been together for 2 months now,he treats me so well, but i just don't feel the ';spark'; that was once there anymore. I'm so busy at work, and I just don't have time for a boyfriend right now.


How do I break up with him when I don't really have an excuse?How to break up with an amazing boyfriend?
tell him how u feel and that u kneed timeHow to break up with an amazing boyfriend?
Ouch, I was in pain reading that.. being a guy who is in a wonderful relationship with a wonderful girlfriend. I was once in your shoes.. and I know how easy (yeah) it is to dump someone who is wonderful to you when you take that person for granted. Your boyfriend is probably really too good for you right now. You just don't appreciate it because it's going too fast for your mind and because he's pampering you. But if you dump him too quickly, you may truly regret it!





My suggestion: you should call a ';time out';. He's gonna suffer to the extreme though.. so I think it's pretty merciless as he's gonna try even harder..


My suggestion for him: leave the relationship.. you're not good enough for him apparently, you are there only to cause him hurt. If truly you just don't like him anymore, then well, dumping him would actually be the honest thing to do. But if you were simply in the ego high that I was, well, I would think it twice.





cheers and good luck!
Just tell him exactly what you said in the question. ';You treat me so well, but i just don't feel the 'spark' anymore'; and add that you're busy. It's not too hard but make sure you actually want to do this and that you won't end up regretting it in a week.
Honestly tell him exactly that tell him you are sorry tell him what a great guy he is and just make sure he knows you are not in a place in life right now where you have time for a relationship.
every girl wants an amazing bf but you want to dump him?


my advice don't.


you don't appreciate him now because you still have him.


wsee what happen once he's gone.


you would regret it.
their must be 50 ways to loose your lover (all in the song seem to work)
Tell him what you wrote here.
tell him what you told us...its as simple as that


if hes as amazing as you say then he will understand
  • windows live
  • skin rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment