Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend without breaking his heart?

I love this boy to death, but he cheated on me twice, and he has a baby. His daughter is starting to take a liking to me by calling me mommy, and I don't want his daughter to be upset because of us breaking up. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!How do I break up with my boyfriend without breaking his heart?
If you're going to leave do it sooner rather than later, especially because of the growing attachment of his daughter. I think you're making the right decision if he's cheated on you twice already it's likely he'll keep doing it in the future. The bad news is that you can't break up with someone that cares about you without hurting his feelings. You just need to sit him down and tell him it's over. If he asks why give him your reasons but remember that you don't have to defend your decision. Be civil, sympathetic if necessary, let him cry a little but don't listen if he tries to reason with you. It's going to be hard and you need to be strong. Good luck.How do I break up with my boyfriend without breaking his heart?
there is no way to break up with somebody without break his heart. tell him the trust why ur breaking with him. and the girl will understand
OK. I do no mean to be rude, but he cheated on you. His feelings should be the last thing you think about. I do not mean to be harsh either, but the child is young. I really do not think she Will be real upset about it. better now than when she is old enough to know better.
Just leave him! He cheated on you. Yes you don't want to hurt the daughter, but hey. It's not your daughter, it's his. It wouldn't be your fault for hurting the daughter. And if I were you, I would leave before she gets way to attached. Seriously, you don't deserve a man that's going to cheat on you. They are junk.
Can't help you....breaking up is just hard to do. Be honest and quick. It's gonna hurt all 3 of you, no matter what.
there is no way of not breaking his heart. i have to say this he broke ur heart so it makes sense that u may heart his but he hurt u 1st. i think the whole reason why u r hesitant is b/c of his little girl. but u have to do whats best for you

No comments:

Post a Comment