Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with my new boyfriend?

I just got a boyfriend not too long ago, I used to like him, but now it just seems so awkward. He's a really nice person, but I feel the need of break up. Lets face it, I'm just not the relationship type...How do I break up with my new boyfriend?
you should visit this site and this girl will give you some good advice. she has given me some and it works.


http://teenagegurlsecret.webs.com/How do I break up with my new boyfriend?
You probably shouldn't have dated him, but be really gentle and kind about it. Tell him that you are just not the relationship type and you are very sorry if you hurt his feelings, but you aren't ready for anything serious.
Be honest with him and just tell him. Don't keep him on a string because you would feel ';guilty'; for getting rid of him. You'll be doing the guy a favor in the long run, and he'll be able to find someone else who will be happy with him. But be careful in the future when you date somebody. Honesty is the best policy, and if you keep doing this to guys, eventually it will get around, and your reputation will be close to what's found in the outhouse, and it's not the toiletpaper. An old male friend of mine used to tell me that the best relationships begin with BEING FRIENDS FIRST. Only when you actually get to know the guy for who he is, will you eventually know if he's the one or not. Let's face it, when your private parts rule your brain, it's time to stand back and take a hard look at the situation. I learned the hardway about this, don't let yourself be caught in the same trap.
Yeah break up with him before he falls too deep in love with you, while your not feeling the same about him. Just tell him that you don't wanna be in a relationship because that's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment