Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend?

During the school year, I started going out with this guy. He was like a brother/best friend to me, and we had some problems (I sometimes only felt friendship towards him. I didn't tell him, because I didn't want to ruin our friendship and relationship).





I recently met a guy, Nate. I really like him, and it seems he likes me too. I know I should let my boyfriend go, because I want to be with Nate. What do I say when i break up with my boyfriend?How do I break up with my boyfriend?
you should tell him you don't have romantic feelings for him anymore that you feel like he's a good friend and hopefully you could continue on that level





wait awhile and just be friends with Nate and slowly let it mature if its meant to





its not classy to breakup with someone and immediatly switch to someone else and if you really want things to work out with Nate you will respect your future relationship enough to start it out rightHow do I break up with my boyfriend?
You need to be honest and tell him that the necessary feelings aren't there for you to maintain the relationship any longer. You don't need to hurt his feelings by mentioning that you've found someone else. Wish him the best and tell him that you've enjoyed the time you two had together but that it was more like a brother/sister or friend relationship and you want something more romantic. Good luck and God Bless.
I always give my advice to make one two hearts. but if you are asking then You need to say him very politely. See, best friendship and love are two different things but youth take it in other way.





It may be hard for him. After that do not leave him alone otherwise he may be a big problem for you.
you should just say i think we would still be better off friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment