Friday, August 20, 2010

How ridiculous is it to temporarily ';break up'; with a boyfriend during Ramadan?

I know a lot of people doing this and I'm just like wow do they not see the hypocrisy in that? Like after Ramadan it's going to be back to the old sinning days. How ridiculous is it to temporarily ';break up'; with a boyfriend during Ramadan?
True, May Allah guide such people~!How ridiculous is it to temporarily ';break up'; with a boyfriend during Ramadan?
Ekh, will religious people ever stop disproving of other people's life all the time? I mean you don't see secular people telling you to stop practising your faith every time they see you, now, do you?
like you say hun, what can you do? except hope and pray that they see the light during ramadan, and get some benefit from it rather than just wishing it was over so they can get back to their ways.


xx
I totally agree, people give up alot of stuff during Ramadan which they shouldn't be doing in the first place then once Ramadan is over they go back to their old sinning ways. Crazy.
It all really depends on the country he is from. for us moroccan people can date and everyone knows about it just like here :D





If he is really nice then get back with him.





I'm still with my boyfriend and its ramadan/
having ';boyfriends'; and dating is not allowed in islam... so technically you can't break up or get back together... it's a great big sin
I wish I could tell em, but then again, i'm not a perfect muslim either. I mean I don't date lol, but I have no right to judge them. Allah does, =)
Silly wabbits!
One thing to call them:





Seasonal Muslims.
have a better knowledge of Islam
it's rediculous that their muslims and dating .. common i lived in the UK too .. didn't have to date guys ...





crushes was allowed .. but we never dated and all that (';.)


weird
keep *****ing no problems at all. old times are over.



where it happens ?





tell me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment