Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I break up with my disgusting boyfriend with class?

My boyfriend was in a car crash 2 months ago and suffered a serious injury to the face. He broke multiple bones and finally is almost healed. However he was left with a hideous scar across his face. I'm sure all you ladies understand when I say umm no way hosay! How can I break up with him with class!How can I break up with my disgusting boyfriend with class?
Tell him to fcuk off.How can I break up with my disgusting boyfriend with class?
That is so messed up. if your so caught up on looks and not whats on the inside then he dont deserve a trick like you. just tell him straight up your a stuck up hoe who is only about looks and not love,
Just put Pimpy's picture up in your locker. The poor boy will know that he can't compete with a sexy piece of man meat like that.
If you want I can shoot him for you.
Fix him up with a pretty blind girl.
you shallow *****.
There is no rush. Your intention will find the way for you. Just act normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment