Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I break up with my boyfriend?

He's a jerk and I want to say something harsh. Haha I want a good Lind that he'll remember. Ideas? Thanks!! :-DHow should I break up with my boyfriend?
less is more.





just tell him you want to end it and stop talking to him after that... it hurts a lot more knowing someone doesn't give a ****, than it does if you gave him a speech.How should I break up with my boyfriend?
Either way you will break his heart so just be honest ( which is really hard to do ) or just say things aren't working out between us
I slept with your father/brother/bestfriend. You get the idea.





That would really grind his gears.
say'; hey ur just a bigass jerk, and i dont wanna keep going out , im done so get over it!'; something like tht maybeee! i hope tht gave u some idea
If you wanna be harsh then just yell ';Stop following around me anymore. I F***ing hate you!'; in front of many people where LOTS of people can hear.
well if hes a jerk then i bet hes dont alot of stuff ad u could say something that he said back to him like 4 instince if he said that you ere boring or sometin then you could say sometin like i just dont wanna b with some 1 boring like u. but it would have 2 b a better line tho i just used that as an example
It look like you're hurt! How did you get together in first place... Ask him why he is acting like a jerk, as per your saying! Sit down face to face, tell him what you feel right now, and why. Ask him to not interrupt your talk, empty your bag, and tell him why you want to end your relation ship. You鈥檒l feel better in just minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment