Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break my ex boyfriend up with his new girlfriend?

I still like my ex boyfriend after he dumped me and now he has a new girlfriend and shes a ugly ***** ... How do I break them up? And dont say stuff like ';thats a mean thing to do'; pleaseHow do I break my ex boyfriend up with his new girlfriend?
Don't. You guys broke up for a reason. (I'm beginning to imagine that it was because of your attitude.)How do I break my ex boyfriend up with his new girlfriend?
Why do you want to come back with somebody that doesn't love you? He's just collecting women trophies to brag about.
would you want her to do that to you? don't you think he will resent you if you did? Wouldn't you always wonder if he still wanted her?
That's a mean thing to do.... LOL





Spread rumors that she has herpes or the clap.
He's your ';ex'; take the hint and move on.
its a bit of a mad thing to do..you must really like this guy to want to do this..i dont think breaking them up personally is going to help..because if he dumped you i doubt he is going to want to get back with you..and especially not if he nos thats wat you have set out to do..break them up..he will probly think you are a cico..but if you think this will help things for you, you cud tell his new girlfriend he has a s.t.d or sumthin..mite not work though...id just move on if i was you..theres plenty of fish in the sea..bigger and better fish aswell..hope this helps..leave him and his ugly girlfriend to it..let him no wat hes missing..
The fact that you would be ok with doing something like that is probably the reason he broke up with you. So even if you find some conniving way to do that, you'll still be the same flawed person he doesn't want to be with.
Dude, thats cold.


I dont care. but youre ****** up.
tell one of her friends that he's cheating on her with some sluuut. She's tell the girl who will then dump him, he'll run back to you...walla...
are you even 12 years old?? You can't be THAT immature!
he broke up with you for a reason so even if you break him up with his girlfriend he still won't come back to you.
Well...since he broke up with you, I think you best leave it alone because you can into a far worse and uglier situation that it already is. You can't force him to like you, and if he's done then he's done. Sorry if that's not the answer you want to hear, but it's the truth.
sleep with him.


tell her.
wont say that mean but i will say move on and find yourself a real man
damn leave him alone he is trying to move on, oh well u will find someone better... i know how it feels, my boyfriend dumped me too, then i found out he had another girl, but i didn't do anything, just wished him the best, few weeks later they broke up anyways, cuz i knew she was just a rebound... anyways i found someone better now... have u ever heard peolple say '; if u love something set it free, and if it returns cherish it 4ever'; good luck though, just have fun meet new people, party and party, make friends, just live life... i say it bcuz i'm only 19 and i'm already married, i gave up 2 many stuff... i mean don't get me wrong, i love my husband...and i'm happy wit him...
  • windows live
  • skin rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment